Here are the core Microsoft Dynamics 365 Capabilities:
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Sales & Customer Service Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Manufacturing Management (Additional)
Business Central comes also with additional capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform:
- Business Intelligence
- Low-Code App Development Platform
Business Central brings many benefits to SMB’s in Malaysia. It is fully integrated with other Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, Power BI, Power Flow, Power Apps, and others to increase collaboration and productivity.
Business Central provides rich and customizable functionalities for Manufacturing, Software, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services, Nonprofits, and Retail/E-commerce companies to fit industry and specific needs.
As your organization grows, it’s easy to add apps and configure Dynamics 365 Business Central to fit business needs or industry demands.
Extend Business Central with integrated add-on apps such as:
- Business apps like Office 365 and other Dynamics 365 tools.
- Data storage apps like Dropbox and OneDrive.
- On-premises systems, including SharePoint, SQL Server, Oracle databases, SAP, and more.
And connect to data sources and services such as:
- Excel files.
- SharePoint lists.
- CRM records.
Dynamics 365 Business Central features a variety of modules and built-in workflow tools you can use to automate tasks across sales, marketing, customer service, field service, and project service.
If the pre-built tools don’t fit exactly what you need, there’s no need to worry. Business Central also allows you to modify workflows to meet your needs. Use the customization tools to define additional fields and new objects in the system.
Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a complete SST addon approved by the Royal Malaysian Customs for the purposes of the SME subsidy.
- ADS Local Tax (Starter) localization for Malaysia: ADS Malaysia Local Tax (Starter) add-on module is the foundation layer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to handle Malaysia Sales and Service Tax (SST) which complies with The Royal Malaysian Customs Department [Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia] (JKDM) list of requirements. (Learn more)
- ADS Reporting (Starter) Localization for Malaysia: ADS Malaysia Local Reporting (Starter) add-on module is the tax reporting software for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to handle Malaysia Sales and Service Tax (SST) which complies with The Royal Malaysian Customs Department [Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia] (JKDM) list of requirements. (Learn more)
The Dynamics 365 Business Central universal app is able to provide cloud, on-premises, and hybrid deployments of Business Central. That app is available for:
- Windows 10 (desktop, tablet, and phone)
- Android (tablet and phone)
- iOS (tablet and phone)