A real-life walkthrough of a supply chain process in the new normal.
You will see how transactions are processed within the supply chain process. Then also you will learn how to control operations using budgets and how to report results using reporting functions.
You will be able to run your business remotely without losing control of operational efficiency. Improve productivity of your business by automating ad-hoc or unique business processes and drive results faster and get ahead of the competition using Dynamics 365 Business Central.
During this event you will learn how to:
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Microsoft 365 solutions like Outlook, Excel, etc.
- How process flows can be automated
- How to get meaningful information from the system
- How to control operations effectively
Register and Get Free 3 Ebooks from Microsoft
- Seven Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Growing Without Pain How Modern ERP Helps CFOs Manage Growth Challenges
- Modular ERP The Key to Corporate Agility