Zoho is a comprehensive suite of online business productivity and collaboration applications designed to work together with omnichannel capabilities based on a customer relationship management platform that helps businesses to take control of their business processes to build lasting customer relationships.
It provides you with tracking customers, hosts your email, collaborates on documents, manages projects, and many other applications to increase operational efficiency.
With Zoho, all these applications were designed from scratch to work together seamlessly and if you need to use outside apps for certain parts of your business you could plug those right into Zoho.
it’s all hosted online you don’t have to worry about upgrading to the newest version that’s all being done continuously without impacting your business and as your business grows and expands Zoho hosted applications scale perfectly to any size allowing you to work remotely without borders.
Zoho CRM offers integration with over 40 Zoho products and extends its capacity with more than 300 third-party app extensions, including G Suite, Office 365, Salesforce, and other popular apps.
There are over 40 business software products that Zoho offers across different verticals – team collaboration software, sales, and marketing automation, HR software, etc – and across platforms – Web, mobile (iOS and Android), and desktop (a few Mac and Windows Apps).
Why Zoho as a CRM?
With almost 20 years on the market, Zoho became one of the recognized CRM systems in the market around the world and is being used by millions of users.
With that, Zoho comes with many benefits that companies will enjoy if they subscribe to their software, here are a few benefits of why you should choose Zoho as your CRM system:
- Secure and reliable: With advanced security features like encryption, audit logs, IP restrictions, and two-factor authentication, Zoho CRM conveniently protects your data, only allowing access to the users you authorize.
- Mobile accessibility: If you have a sales team in the field, it’s important to ensure that they have access to customer data at all times. Zoho CRM allows them to stay on the move, close deals more effectively, and keep everyone in the loop.
- Quick onboarding: Worried about migrating from your existing customer relationship management solutions? Our migration system, Zwitch, helps you bring all your existing sales data into Zoho CRM in just a few clicks.
- Customer support: With our Enterprise support system, you’ll have access to a team of highly skilled support engineers on standby 24 hours a day, all year long. They can assist you with all your issues, big and small, generating solutions in under an hour, on average.
- No hidden costs. No contracts. With Zoho CRM, there are no forced contracts or additional surprise costs. What you pay for is what you get. The pricing is flexible as well—you can opt to pay either monthly or annually.
For these and more Zoho has definitely made its way on our list of best CRM software that can be used by Malaysian companies.
Zoho CRM offers everything you need to increase leads, accelerate sales, and measure sales performance. Here you can see the top features of Zoho CRM:
- Contact Management
- Deal Management
- Lead Management
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Apps
- Performance Management
- Predictive Sales
- Process Management
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Force Automation
- Workflow Automation
For more information contact Zoho or its partners.
Zoho offers transparent pricing based on monthly and annual terms. There are four bundled service options. Free trials are available for each subscription level. The Standard bundle includes everything in the free version plus added features. (Each successive tier includes everything available in the bundles that precede it.)
- Pricing: $14 per user per month when billed annually.
- Additional features: automated workflows, custom dashboards, bulk emails, prospect scoring, sales forecasting, email insights, reminders, 50 custom modules, 1GB of storage, and more.
- Pricing: $23 per user per month when billed annually.
- Additional features: real-time sales notifications, blueprint business processes, inventory management, validation rules, web-to-case forms, up to 10 GB of data storage, and more.
- Enterprise (most popular)
- Pricing: $40 per user per month when billed annually
- Additional features: Zia AI, customer journey command center, Canvas visual CRM view, advanced customization, mobile software development kit, and mobile device management, up to 15GB of data storage, multiuser portals, and more.
- Pricing: $52 per user per month when billed annually.
- Additional features: advanced business intelligence and analytics software, 5GB of file storage, up to 30GB of data storage, and enhanced feature limits across the system.
Zoho CRM’s Free Edition includes leads, documents, mobile apps, and more for three user accounts and is a perfect solution for growing home businesses that want to test the software.
4. Star CRM
Another great CRM system that deserves a spot on our list of best CRM software in Malaysia is definitely StarCRM.
Star CRM is one of the leading providers of CRM software and services in the Asia-Pacific region with over 20 years of proven track record helping small and large companies with CRM platforms.
Star CRM offers 14 compelling products and services to choose from. Gives you all the ammunition, you need to create superior customer engagement.
Why Star CRM as a CRM?
With 10 CRM software solutions, Star CRM helps you to manage your entire front-end activities from customer service, sales, customer loyalty, events, and employee engagement to digital marketing.
With over 20 years of experience in the CRM market in Malaysia, they established themselves as one of the top choices for CRM systems, and their CRM platforms are used by local and global companies such as Japan Tobacco International, Shell, Honeywell, Malaysia Institute of Accountants, Maybank, RHB, DHL, and many others.
Star CRM has profound benefits for businesses that implemented their solutions such as:
- Increase Efficiency: Easier for sales representatives to track customer interactions and keep track of all communications.
- Improved Customer Interactions: Allow sales replies to communicate with customers in real-time, which can lead to better customer service overall.
- Improved Data Analysis: Provide data that can be used to identify areas where improvement is needed and make more informed business decisions moving forward.
Plus 8 other strengths that distinguish Star CRM in the marketplace. Also, they were recently named the Best CRM Cloud Vendor of 2018 by Frost & Sullivan in Malaysia. Also, APAC CIO Outlook ranked them No. 7 in the region. Their strengths are:
- Client Portfolio: They have an amazing portfolio of clients who will vouch for their work!
- Compelling Products & Services: They have a hugely compelling hybrid proposition in terms of their products and services.
- Partnership: They take ‘partnership’ very seriously at Star CRM and that means they take full ownership and care about delivering the results.
- Cost: They offer value for money!
- Hands-On: They like to get their hands dirty in execution.
Star CRM provides many different CRM solutions tailored to meet different and unique business needs and these come with their own set of features and capabilities.
Therefore, here is a list of solutions Star CRM offers:
- Help Desk
- Sales Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Events Manager
- Loyalty Manager
- Mobile Apps
To learn more about these products and their features please contact Star CRM.
Though Star CRM doesn’t publicly list its prices. Contact Star CRM for more information.