Speed Up with Accuracy! Your BOM & Inter-Company Processes
Learn how to increase productivity, accuracy, and speed of doing business by unifying Your Bills of Material & reconciliation processes between your companies.
In this webinar, you will learn how to effectively manage your:
- Bill of Materials: Assembled-to-stock
- Bill of Materials: Assembled-to-order
- Intercompany: Sales order & Purchase order
Learn how you can unify and streamline your processes and assemble your stock ahead of sales, such as preparing for a kit campaign, and keep in stock until they are ordered. Also, you will learn how you can automatically create a sales order that is directly send to assemble department, regardless of whether it is a standard or configured assembly BOM.
This will help you to reduce human errors, speed up delivery of items, increase the satisfaction of your customers and improve the way of doing business.
Also, you will learn how you can do business with your subsidiary and internal partner organizations in the same way as you engage with your external vendors and customers to increase your productivity, eliminate double-entry of the orders or journal entries, increase the productivity and accuracy and provide easier reconciliation between companies.
During this event you will learn how to fix these issues:
Bills of Materials Common Issues:
- Wrong Component Quantity / Inaccurate Inventory
- Missing Components on BOM
- Incorrect Costing of Product / Accounting Variances
- Time-consuming to calculate the cost of the BOM
- Assemble of Out-of-Spec Units
- Running out of materials/difficulties in replenishment planning
- Unable to perform custom-made “shopping list” or “recipe”
- Standardize BOM information across department (Procurement, Sales, Warehouse)
- Duplicate data entry for both companies may lead to the mistake of wrong item, quantity, and pricing
- Order mismatch
- Sales delivery information is not synchronized as PO receiving
- AR and AP ledger not match
- Time-consuming on the intercompany reconciliation
Register and Get Free 3 Ebooks from Microsoft
- Seven Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Putting customers at the center of the OEM supply chain
- Total Economic Impact of Business Central ERP Business Management System
By Chong Joo (CJ) Oon, Agile Dynamics Solutions CEO
|10:40 AM||Challenges of Inventory Management & Inter-company processes|
By YY Loh, Chief Service Officer at MSB Solutions
|10:50 AM||Demonstration: Solving BOM & Inter-Company Challenges|
By KY Seong, Senior Consultant & Kong Yu Tan, Senior Application Consultant at MSB Solutions
|11:15 AM||Open Live Q&A Session|
By YY Loh, KY Seong & KY Tan
Who is Agile Dynamics Solutions?
ADS was founded by Microsoft Dynamics 365 leading partners with 30 years of experience to provide a unique set of skills to support their customers and employees in the region. Today, Agile Dynamics Solutions have the largest customer base with 1,000s ERP & CRM project base in Malaysia and have successfully digitally transformed hundreds of businesses. and is the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner and trusted advisor across Asia.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR
Limited space only for the first 50 people.
Fill up the form and confirm your email address and you will receive a registration link to join our live webinar.
When: 21st April, Wednesday 10:30 am – 11:30 pm (UTC+8:00)
Organizer: Agile Dynamics Solutions
Sponsored by: Microsoft
YY Loh KY Seong Kong Yu Tan
Frequently asked questions
Is this a free event?
Yes absolutely, the only what we require from you is a few pieces of information about you. Don’t worry we won’t share the information with anybody else. We taking your privacy seriously!
What if I don’t have time to attend, is there recording?
Yes, we will email you the link to the recording within 24h so you can comfortably watch it on your own time.
What if I want more personalized approach like free demo or more information?
If you are interested to get a free online demo to see how our ERP and CRM systems work, simply
drop us an email at [email protected]
Contact +6012 7718938
Use our live chat
Or visit our page to request a free online demo.
Also, you can send a private message in the chat during the online event and we will get in touch with you.
Having more questions, doubts, or something is not clear? No problem, Get in touch with us!
We understand that nobody likes to wait. Therefore we aim to respond within 24h. If you use live chat, usually we respond within a few minutes.
TALK TO HUMAN NOW
USE LIVE CHAT