An intro for non-IT professionals to build apps and workflows to solve your needs.
Learn how you can unify your systems and processes by building a custom solution that would help you solve your unique challenges, automate tasks that require excessive manual effort and simplify repetitive and time-consuming processes to launch faster and reduce errors across your organization.
Our webinar is designed to help you understand how your organization and citizen developers can easily and quickly build custom apps with pre-built templates and drag-and-drop simplicity that extend app capabilities without limits with customizable components when you need them. We teach you how you can build custom apps in hours—not months—that connect to your existing data and systems to solve problems faster and drive efficiency.
During this event you will learn how to:
- Use templates, drag and drop functionality or custom code to build pixel-perfect simple to mission-critical web and mobile applications.
- Reduce time & cost building web and mobile applications, enabling you to get through your development backlog.
- Automate and simplify repetitive and time-consuming processes to launch faster and reduce errors across your organization.
- Automate data entry that is collected manually via paper forms and manually entered into the system
- Increased productivity and efficiency, and consistency in processes due to better standardization
- Automate tasks that require excessive manual effort
- Develop easy to use applications to help reduce training requirements and improve adoption
- Develop apps to gain aggregate insights across all data sources and drill into specific information
Register and Get Free 3 Ebooks from Microsoft
- Seven Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Growing Without Pain How Modern ERP Helps CFOs Manage Growth Challenges
- Modular ERP The Key to Corporate Agility